Thursday, November 8, 2012

Justin Bieber and Liam Payne: Part 1

The Fakes 3: Stories (all three parts)
18-year-old Justin Bieber had started his Summer lawn-mowing jobs again. It was June, but the heat wave made it feel more like mid-August already. Justin was loading his dirty old push-mower into the bed of his Father's Ford pickup truck when his Mom shouted to him from the porch, waving a yellow sticky note she held in her hand. "Justin! That Payne fellow called back!" his Mother yelled. "He wants you to start this afternoon! Here's his address!"
Justin pushed the lawn-mower further into the bed of the truck, slammed the tailgate shut, and jogged to the porch of his families small brick house. 
"Really? Great!" he told his Mom as he grabbed the note out of her hand. "That doubles my Tuesday jobs then. All I have today is Mrs. Grossman's place. Her yard is small, and she only gives me fifteen bucks! I heard this Payne Guy's yard is pretty big....oh, it's forty dollars easy!""Well, good," his Mother nodded approvingly. "You need all the money you can get with that new car payment of your's. I still think you should've waited until after college, but it's your life..."
"I know, I know, Mom," Justin said, rolling his eyes. "Gotta run!"
"Be careful!" she called after him, but he was already in the truck and backing down the driveway.On his way to Mrs. Grossman's house, Justin thought about his boyfriend, Niall, who was away on an ocean cruise with his family. Niall referred to the trip as his "last Summer vacation" with his folks and sister. Both Niall and Justin were going to be starting college in the Fall and were going to live away from home on campus. It was so exciting! Justin was preparing like crazy. It was a new chapter in his life, and he was going to be ready! But with Niall away for the next 2 months, Summer was becoming lonely for Justin. He yearned to feel the touch of his lover once again. Justin was 5'9" in height, with a very slim build. His light complected body was naturally smooth, other than some dark hair under his arms and a trail of short hair that ran up his lower stomach from his pubic hair to his naval. He had dark-brown wavy hair, that he grew in long enough to hang over his eyebrows and ears. He was a cute, young-looking boy with deep-set blue eyes, and a small mole on the front of his neck...his beauty mark, as his parents called it. Justin was beautiful and that is how he attracted his partner Niall, whom he worked with at the local grocery store. Justin had realized Niall was gay when he found a profile that Niall had set up on a gay dating website. Justin approached him at work the next night, and told Niall that he was also gay. They started dating immediately. Justin loved Niall, and was trying to be faithful to his serious boyfriend. But he was starting to notice other boys again. Like when he was at the mall on Saturday, Justin found himself checking out some of the boys walking in the stores. He even flirted with a hot young guy at the food court while he was eating lunch. He felt ashamed when he got home that night. He felt like he was betraying Niall. But what Niall didn't know, wouldn't hurt either of them, right?Justin mowed Mrs. Grossman's yard fast, collected his $15, and hurried to get to the Payne's house. It was starting to cloud up, and he had heard on the morning weather forecast that there was a 70% chance of rain that afternoon. Justin needed that job and the forty bucks! He arrived at the Payne's and pulled into the driveway. It was a big two-story house, with a four-car garage and a swimming pool in the back. The Payne's had money, and Justin wasn't going to get ripped off. This yard was large and hilly, worth every penny of forty dollars, if not more. It looked like a mini golf course. Justin unloaded his push-mower and rolled it up the driveway, then walked the cobble-stone path to the front door. Kicking the loose grass off his shoes, he straightened his shirt, brushed back his long hair with his hand, and rang the doorbell.
"Just a moment!" he heard a youthful voice call from inside. Then, about a minute later, the door started to open. Justin furrowed his brow. The person inside was having trouble getting the door open, but why? Justin pushed on the door.
"Hold on. I'm so sorry!" the voice said, apologetically from behind the door. 
When the door finally did open all the way, Justin was looking at a young man on crutches, his left leg in a plaster cast from his foot all the way up to his knee. Justin froze! This guy was so cute! It must be Mr. Payne's son.
"Hi, I'm Liam Payne," the young man said, and rested his armpit on the right crutch while he extended his hand to shake Justin's. "I'm the Payne's nephew."
"Oh, hi," Justin stammered. "I'm, uh...here about the..."
"Yeah, I know," Liam said, nodding. "You are the guy my Uncle hired to mow for the next few weeks."
"Yes, that's me!" Justin smiled, still shaking the pretty boys hand.
Finally, Liam pulled his hand away. "Yeah, my Aunt and Uncle are out of town this afternoon. They'll be gone until next Monday. Come on in, uh, what's your name?"
"I'm Justin Bieber. Sorry."
"No problem," Liam said, walking on his crutches into a large living room. Justin followed the hobbled young man, staring at Liam's ass that was crammed into tight pair of khaki cargo shorts.
"So you live here with your Aunt and Uncle?" Justin asked, trying to get his mind off the looks of his sexy host.
"No, not all the time," Liam explained. "I usually stay here in the Summer because...well, look at this place. It's a lot better than home." They laughed together. Justin liked this guy's personality.
"So, how'd you end up like that?" Justin asked, pointing to Liam's leg.
"I had a bicycling accident a couple weeks ago and broke my ankle. Now I can't mow like I usually do while I stay here, so you got the job, Justin."
"I needed this job," Justin said, stopping by an end table. "But I'm sorry you had to get injured for me to have it."
Liam propped his crutches against the wall, and hopped on his right foot to the large sectional sofa in the middle of the big room and sat down. "I'm kinda glad you got the job, honestly. Not that I want to be injured either, but this gives me a chance to be lazy!" Liam laughed at his own joke. 
But Justin wasn't really listening. He was checking out the young man with the broken ankle. Despite the huge white cast, Liam Payne was Justin's type of guy: young-looking, cute, clean-shaven, slim with an athletic build. He was dark tan and had shiny blonde hair, green eyes, and dimples formed when he smiled. He was a total babe. Justin found himself fantasizing about his new acquaintance.
"How old are you?" Justin asked, without even thinking. "Are you in College?"
"I'm twenty-one," Liam said, nonchalantly. "I attend UCI Tech."
"My cousin Cody goes to UCI," Justin said, staring at Liam's pretty face.
"Oh, yeah," Liam said. "I don't know anyone named Cody. Sit down for a minute."
"Uh, I better get to work, Liam," Justin said, gesturing back to the front door. He was starting to feel guilty for thinking naughty thoughts about this Liam guy when he was in a committed relationship with Niall Horan. Justin wanted out of that house. "I'll show myself out.
I have to gas-up my mower."
"Well, we have a riding mower in the garage," Liam told him. "You can use it...that is what my Uncle said."
"A rider?" Justin said. "Wow! I love those, but my Dad's quit running a few years back and we never replaced it. I have to push-mow everything."
"Not this yard," Liam said. "It's way too big for that anyway."
Justin smiled. "Too big, yeah." But Justin was thinking about something else that was big: Liam's cock. He could see the outline of Liam's package through his tight shorts.
Justin started toward the door and Liam called after him, "If you get too hot, just come in and get some ice water! The front door will be open!"
"Okay, thanks!" Justin said, and went back outside. He left the hobbled Liam sitting on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment